Back Issues of Torque

I have not gotten my RAT membership yet but when I dropped off the ST today
to get the bolts replaced the dealer mentioned that he had seen me and Dee
in a copy of Torque, was an issue where they had a photo from Howell's
Triumph where we attended his open house. Anyway does anyone know where we
can get previous issues of the magazine?

The dealer gave us a K1200 to ride till we get the ST back, he offered me a
Daytona but Dee seemed to think the K would be more comfortable. Sure is not
a replacement for the ST.

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone (At least its Red)
98 Suzuki Bandit S1200 (Gone)