From: Challenger Timothy APK [mailto:Timothy.Challenger@xxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, April 27, 1999 3:36 AM
To: 'ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE:Introduction and Buzzing Noise

Buzzing Noise
This sounds very like the fuel-pump getting up to pressure, some bikes do
it, some don't; it doesn't seem to hurt anything. The T509/595 also do this,
mine sounds like a baby seal everytime I switch on the ignition after at
least 3-4hours break. Especially on colder days. Mine has also squawked
whike the engine is running, but not if I let it finish buzzing before I
start the motor.
If it really bothers you then get back to your dealer, but you may just get
the "they all do that, sir..." answer (which seems to be true in this case).

Regards,
Tim.