Re: engine shutdown

>At 12:52 AM 04/29/1999 +0200, Walter wrote:

>A few times now my engine shuts down when I  use the clutch,
>I red that this has happend to some other riders too.

Is this happening as you downshift - typically from 2nd to 1st? If so, your
CO and possibly idle percentage need to be checked.

>Can it be fixed, because my dealer told me it happens to a lot of bikes
>but they could not find what caused it.

This happened for a long time on my 509 - once the CO was set with a gas
analyzer, I had no more problems and the current owner has not experienced
any either.

>My dealer also told me that I would lose some low rvs torque with the
performance exhaust
>Any oppinions from the users

I don't agree

>I like reading the list, thanks for al the information.
>I found out that the color of my bike is the right one
>
>RED

You are correct ..... ;-) (I see another colour thread coming)

- - Eric