accessary exhaust and the torque curve

Now that I'm almost done with my run-in, I'm considering the Triumph
"racing" exhaust. What I'm interested in knowing is how the torque curve is
after the change. How will she be after the remapping? Will she loose the
lower torque? Will she gain more at the top? Has anyone any info about the
change? I want to hear her growl a little more. She's just a little too
quiet.

After my first service I heard something new from the motor. It was a
ticking sound. I took it back to the dealer and they listened to it. The
problem was the exhaust manifold gasket. The manifold was't tightened fully
or had gotten loose after they replaced the gasket, because of the new bolts
for the oil pan.  They tightened them up and the ticking dissappeared.

While I was there I asked them if they knew about the ignition wire problem.
They didn't. So I showed them the way it was routed. We moved the ignition
wire outside the clutch wire and strapped it to one of the large harness
wires below the instrument panel. I did notice that the ignition wire was
just starting to get worn down from the pinching.

The next thing on my list is the problem with the lock and wire to the seat
after the 2 panniers were put on.

Kyle

And of course .... Black is Beautiful !!

At least when you've got the huge fly cemetery on her face she won't look
like she's got the measles!