ST Digest

As requested, here's my "information":

I test rode an ST a couple of weeks ago and was gone for two hours...
It was love at first ride.  So I picked up my own red machine on Friday
and put on 580 km over the weekend (would have been more had it not
rained all Sunday).  The ride just gets better by the mile.  No major
problems yet, just a fuel warning light that comes on at irregular
intervals.  I thought the gauge was dicky too at first because it was
stuck on full but soon realised that she just doesn't use any fuel...

So that's what I ride.  Where I am - er - somewhere in Central Europe
most of the time (the e-mail address is in Munich).

Mark Hammond