Re: Coolant leak

> Couldn't find it in the service manual, so as I am sick and can't ride
> anyway, I pulled my panel and looked. There is a hole on the underside of
> the frame about in line with the "R" of the Triumph logo on the tank.
Reach
> underneath and you should feel it about 3/4" up.
>
> - Eric
Seeing your comment on the service manual, my dealer said he got mine in
last Friday so I'll pick it up when I drop the bike off for the bolt
replacement. He also emailed me "Triumph has upgraded their parts ordering
system. Now to order we connect to the Internet, log in to their database
and we can see whats in stock and order online. Tons better than the ol fax
and pray system."  If that is true then there should be much less trouble
with expectations on ordered parts.

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone (At least its Red)
98 Suzuki Bandit S1200