N. A. RALLY VOTES

Hi Guys!

Here's the update on voting that I promised you.  So far, it is ARKANSAS
in the lead with 8 votes and COLORADO in second with 5.

Those of you who are interested in attending the Rally, please send me
your vote at RedRiders@xxxxxxxx  Remember it's between Arkansas and
Colorado in late August or early September.  Let me know if any
particular time is bad for you and whether you would consider attending
no matter which location is chosen.

I WILL BE TALLYING THE VOTES ON SUNDAY AFTERNOON WHEN I RETURN FROM THE
MOTORCYCLE RACES AT TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY!!  You have until then to get
me your vote!

For those new to the list, you can see information about the proposed
North American ST Rally at  http://www.triumphnet.com/st/index.html .

Safe riding!

Lisa