Grips / Cruise Control / New Pics

Before I left, I updated the accessory page a little and added some pics
from Martin that show the Vista Cruise throttle lock and the larger grips
that he installed. You will find the pics on the accessory page under the
"Grips" section.

Have some other pics to add as well - hopefully will get to them in the
next couple of days.

I also added a few shots of my ST in the "My ST" section - if you're
interested, take a look, but remember that they are from my old digital
camera, so the quality of the pic really does not do justice to the paintjob.

http://www.triumphnet.com/st

- - Eric