Re: Check your Routing & Electrical System Update

At 12:29 PM 4/20/99 -0600, Charles Lewis wrote:
>I agree everyone should check this immediately! Mine was squished also.
>D a a a m n. I just cut the tie to set it free. It had already started
>cutting into (not through) the harness sleeve. It looks fine like it is
>now. the only other thing I can see to maybe do is to put it on the
>other side of the clutch cable?? What are some of you doing?

You can create more slack by pushing the loop of the ignition wiring
down the clutch cable past the lower ignition switch bracket.  This
will create more slack without having to un-loop the cables.

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx