ST rally choices

I think I'll vote for Avon, Colorado area.  Arkansas seems alittle too close to St Louis for any good distance.  Hopefully I'll have my new Sprint by then to abuse.  Due date was the beginning of this month, now its "should be in by the end of the month.  But I got heated hand grips waiting to go on it".  Woo Hoo!
Don't have anything scheduled for the late Aug/Early Sept time so far, and I'll have extra vacation to burn.  I may have an early scouting report as I am going to Ouray, CO in late June.