Re: Greetings from Switzerland

- -----Original Message-----
From: Franz Mannsberger

>Hi together
>
>Since the 1. April (no joke) I'm a proud owner of a black one.
>
>I'm riding in our Swiss mountains or in the Black Forest in Germany over
the
>weekends.
>For longer trips I prefer the Dolomites in Italy: perfect streets with
>curves and outstanding kitchen with wine.

Franz, you a riding my favorite roads.  I live in Texas where most roads are
flat and straight.  I will be in your area in September with riding around
the Grand St. Bernard, Andermatt and up to Munchen.  We may also take a trip
from Munchen down to Cortina to do the Dolomite loop.  We (my wife and I)
will be riding a rented BMw (bummer). Maybe we can meet up somewhere?
James Lock