Bolt issues

Martin,

Basically if your bike falls into the Vin range then you should replace your
bolts, the re-torque was a temporary thing until the replacement bolts were
available. If you have the incorrect specification bolts and a dealer does
re-torque them we cannot guarantee that they won't relax (Slacken) in time.
At the end of the day the replacement of the bolts will not cost you
anything (All costs are covered by time), it will only cost you your time in
taking the bike in to your dealer and this we truly apologise for here. My
advice would be get the bolts replaced ASAP for you own peace of mind.

Just a quick note to any of you that are having problems with your fuel
gauge (Dropping suddenly), we have been looking investigating this issue
with the suppler and have had various parts on test during the past months,
we think we have a fix on this one but I cannot confirm this with you until
tests are completed. I'll keep you posted.

Ross