Re: Hubcap. Hugger, Minnesota, and Wow

There were some posts about a rear 'hubcap,' can someone tell me what this is
and where to get it?  Eric, is there a picture of one on your site that I am
not finding?

I've installed the Hugger.  Its the one in the catalog listed for the Speed
Triple, but it fits perfect.  Easy to install; I removed the left passenger
footpeg bracket to make it easier.  So far it works good and is holding up
fine.  A nice add on.

There is a great dealer in South St. Paul called Metropolitin Hitching Post.
They sell Triumph, Ducati, Honda, Suzuki, and Yamaha.  See Bill Basset and
tell him Rick Paukert in Houston referred you.  He may not remember me, but
he sold me a VFR back in 96 and I called him recently to get his thoughts on
VFR800 vs ST4 vs Sprint ST this year before buying my Sprint ST.  I don't
think I've met another salesman that I would call out of state three years
later to get their opinion so that should tell you something.

As much as these first year glitches (fuel gauge, center stand, accessory
availability, crankcase bolts) have me in knots, I put about 400 miles on my
Sprint ST this weekend and loved every minute.

El Ricardo
Houston