Re: bags

> Hi all, My missing hinges came in today for the bags. Any pointers on
> putting the bags and associated mounting brackets on the machine. I will
> be starting in the a.m. (sunday). Hopefully it will be pretty straight
> forward. But, if there is anything that is missed on the directions or
> is confusing I sure would like to here about it. Best regards, Steve.

Steve, I think it is all pretty straight forward, just be prepared to spend
4 to 5 hours and don't rush things. I thought the only area not covered
completely by the furnished instructions was the removal and remounting of
the seat lock. I wound up taking it off in total (removing the cable end
from the lock mechanism), and re-routing the cable the way I thought it
should go. Good luck and let us know how things go.
Paul