RE: black = fast

All,
	The scientific explanation for why red is faster is as follows:
	The two colors are different in one respect - black absorbs all
light in order to be black and red reflects the light for its place in the
color spectrum as a result using basic physics ( :-) ).  Since there is more
absorption taking place with the color black and couple that characteristic
with velocity on any road and it is clear to see that red is faster because
it weighs less, much less absorption taking place.  Not to mention the
factory did a better job on the finish for the red and that resulted in less
wind friction because it is shinier.
	That's it, that's the ticket!

Martin