Re: Bag and alarm delivery

Nope...they asked us if we had a Sprint they could buy...I don't think any
dealer anticipated the demand...likewise for the demand of the
Hardbags...every Sprint We have sold left with the Hardbags...during a
dealer meeting Triumph asked  what percentage of Sprints would leave with
bags, most said 40-50%,,we said 90%, and so far its been 100%,