Snot green & Throttlemeister

Ahh, but just wait 'til they bring out next year's colour range with 'gorilla snot green' Sprint ST's :)
btw, anyone know where you can get a throttlemeister in Europe? - of course they are illegal in Germany (isn't everything) ... but who gives a damn; if they make stupid laws they will be broken.
cheers
Jonathan

At 06:55 AM 04/15/1999 -0700, Chris wrote:
>Gee...And I was thinking I was going to get to eavesdrop on conversations
>about  Topboxes and heated grips...but faster colors? the only thing that
>could degrade this list further would be a toothbrush thread..

Well, you missed the heated grips debate already and as the top boxes
haven't arrived yet, it has not been discussed. But rest assured, we shall
do our best to keep you happy ;-)

As for the toothbrushes, I put up a filter against that and also put up an
email block on any email from joe - that should eliminate those posts....

- - Eric