Re: Bag and alarm delivery, buy the alarm for sure!!!

>Wow that sucks. I'm sure that if they are scum enough to steal your helmet
>and frag your lock, that they wouldn't care if they had straps or not. Some
>slime ball with a beater moped looking for a new lid....
>
>Was out a few weeks ago and the two guys that I was riding with both had
>their visors stolen .... Of course, I had taken mine in with me as I have
>no helmet lock on the st .......

>- Eric
 Montana has some self-propelled garbage as noted above, but they're rare.
One night I rode over to Livingston for a night at the Murray Hotel- band
and bar downstairs,rooms upstairs. I got into a conversation with a
Canadian biker while I was unloading my bike and stupidly left my helmet on
the sidewalk. Woke up hung at 10 am the next morning and noticed my helmet
was missing. Ran downstairs and there it was on the sidewalk.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT

End of st-digest V1999 #43