Re: List Price

At 07:36 PM 4/14/99 -0700, Duner Tor wrote:
>I heard they were drastically discounting the black ones as an incentive.

Well, I have checked and checked, and I cannot find any references to or
photos of any red Triumph Sprint STs in any of their literature.  It seems
there are no red STs!  All I can find are black STs, and STs with red tanks,
fairings, and seat bodywork but which are otherwise black as well!  It
appears that the black STs are the original article, and the purported
red STs are just black STs with a couple of red spray-painted pieces on
them.  This seems something of an afterthought compared to the original
black ST, which includes color-coordinated black tires, black hand grips,
and black wiring boots, in addition to the expected black fenders, black
seat, and black engine.

Nyaa, so there.

hehehe

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx