Re: Hi There

Greetings Chuck,

Welcome to the list - I normally send a welcome email, but you beat me to
the intro (after all, you just joined 30 minutes ago)

You will love the ST when you finally get your hands on it. Keep us updated
on the progress.

One of the ST Listers is in the process of organizing a ST rally for the
Aug/Sept time frame and one of the areas suggested was Avon, Co. Are you
interested in joining?

- - Eric