Re: List Price

> >>The list has confirmed that the red ones are faster, handle better and
> come
> >>through with better brakes;-).
>
>  Don't believe a word of that statement.  The stealthiness of the black ST
> allows it to "cut air" much quicker, corner much faster and is invisible
> to all radar!!...:)
>
> Ian H..
> Black ST-but of course..

Who the heck is this Ian guy. Must be some Dupont sales person with lots of
black paint to unload. I have been tracking this issue from day one and the
assembled (email) body, which is obviously the most ST knowledgeable group
on the face of the planet has voted 13,059 to 1 (Ian) that Red is
undoubtedly superior in every way and most especially speed. I think a radar
gun at the first ST meet will put this issue to rest once and for all. And
I'm really almost partly sure I counted correctly.

Paul