Re: Fuel Gauge Fix Update / saddlebags / customer service!!!

> I had a long talk with my dealer the other day and politely said I wanted
> better service if I am to remain a Triumph owner.  I also had that message
> relayed to Georgia.  This is my first Triumph and I realize their will be
> certain kinks in the system as far as getting parts/accessories and I can
> accept that,  but lack of customer service and not answering customer
> concerns is NEVER ACCEPTABLE IN ANY BUSINESS...PERIOD!!!
>
> I will get off my soap box now.  The ST is a great bike, but there are
> definitely some "growing pains" apparent at Triumph.
>
> Charlie
I'm with you in this area Charlie. No excuse for not giving us a straight
answer. Buell ran me around like that for over a year and got their
mouthpiece to contact me (by phone only, can't have any incriminating emails
hanging about now can we) any time I might say something on line that even
hinted there might be an isolator problem. Took an article in Cycle World to
get them to admit it might be their problem and not me having a new tire
mounted. I think Triumph should be up front on these issues; We as customers
will be much happier in the long run.

Paul