Grips

Hi All:

After much contemplation, I can conclude that about the only
thing I do not like about the ST is the skinny little grips.
Curling my fingers up tight enough to keep a good grip on
them, together with the weight on forearms, makes my hands
stiffen up and wrist tendons hurt.  When I relax my hands
open about 50% greater, which one cannot maintain safely
while riding, it is obvious that this is the problem.  And
thinking about it, the Norton, which is so very similar to
the ST in riding position and control feel, had much fatter
grips.

So, any recommendations on replacement fatter grips for the ST?

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx