Re: NO! Don't tell me we are defending Triumph by comparing them to Harleys!

>Eric,
>
>I know my post was a bit pessimistic, but let's not get out of hand here.
>I'd hate to think we are at the point where we have to defend Triumph by
>comparing them to the situation Harley owners find themselves in.  But then
>again, we must be honest and right now comparing Triumph to world class bike
>manufactures like BMW, Ducati, Honda, and the like doesn't leave them looking
>so good....  Hummmm...  HEY!  My Sprint ST can really out corner a Wide Glide!
===========================
  When the BMW K1200RSs and Cruisers came out there were plenty of
remarkably similar problems that ST owners are experiencing now. More, in
fact. My 98 Valkyrie came with a defective battery.
 While it's not much solace to people waiting for hard bags, this could be
a case of Triumph being jerked around by Givi.
  Keep the faith. We're all contributing to Triumph's efforts to become a
big time player. Again.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT     '

'99 RT, '96 GS ,'97 Bandit 12, '99 Triumph Sprint ST
IBA RA MOA  IMTC RBR
WITHIPH  Butt Lite 5000
I Know You Rider