NO! Don't tell me we are defending Triumph by comparing them to Harleys!

Eric,

I know my post was a bit pessimistic, but let's not get out of hand here.
I'd hate to think we are at the point where we have to defend Triumph by
comparing them to the situation Harley owners find themselves in.  But then
again, we must be honest and right now comparing Triumph to world class bike
manufactures like BMW, Ducati, Honda, and the like doesn't leave them looking
so good....  Hummmm...  HEY!  My Sprint ST can really out corner a Wide Glide!