Re: Bump starting

On Sun, 11 Apr 1999, Bob and Debbie Milka wrote:

>    You called your bike 'Red Kangaroo". Great stuff!

Thanks.  It was the most appropriate name I could think of.

> Did you do anything
> special in the way of graphics?

Not yet.  I'm in two minds about it.  Although the bike is the "Red Roo",
I have this deer nickname thing (which is in itself a long story).  As a
result of the "Bambi" nickname, I have a cartoon character deer called
Buck as our company "mascot".  (see www.Hughes.com.au for a shot fo Buck).
Buck is very cute and could work well on bike or maybe my lid.

The cartoonist we use should have a drawing of Buck riding a red Sprint
ST done by tomorrow (he's been working on about 6 more drawings).  I'll
upload a picture of it to the site when I get it.  There's also a very hot
shot of the ST from an Aus brochure that I sent to Eric that I'll upload
as well as it didn't make it onto the pictures page.

The other option is to get the cartoonis to draw a tough looking Bib Red
for use on the bike.  Decisions decision.

Bambi (aka David)