Re: Bump starting

David J. Hughes wrote:

> Simon,
>
> Thanks for the response.  I couldn't imagine a single turn of the
> alternator would have produced enough juice to fire up the computer, spin
> the fuel pump and produce a spark.  The dealer has organised another
> battery for it so "Red Kangaroo" should be back on the road later today.
>
> A quick run of their diags over the stored data will, I hope, show that it
> was just a sick battery and not a duff alternator or similar.
>
> Bambi

  Hey G'day Bambi,

   You called your bike 'Red Kangaroo". Great stuff! Did you do anything
special in the way of graphics? I want to do mine with some sort of
graghics or paint job that says the owner is very 'pro' Australia! I
would appreciate any ideas you could send my way. Can I give you a call
over the phone sometime? Use my email address to send me your #. I get
great rates to AUS and so I don't mind shouting the call.

All the best, Bob Milka