Fuel guage etc.

My feul guage fix is in here in Dallas. I have postponed the repair. I will
wait until the crankcase bolts are in and have all change at once. Has
anyone had the guage fixed? Any word on when the bolts might ship?
	I did pick up the service manual today. About $85 in Dallas. Also my
dealer , Triumph/BMW of Dallas, has a black ST for sale. They also have
solid color Shoei X-9s for sale at $299. (no I dont work for them). The
sizes tend to be L and XL but thought I would pass this on to anyone (Jack
) in  the Dallas area.
	Has anyone tried the rear hugger from Triumph yet? What are your thoughts.
			Ride Safe.
				Robert