Re: Windshield vibration

At 04:40 PM 04/05/1999 -0700, Paul wrote:
>Sounds like I had all the right hardware off, 6 allen heads on the outer
>surface of the fairing, 4 under the headlights (2 black 2 silver),
>windshield, mirrors. I tried to slide the whole assembly forward at that
>point but something still seemed to be holding it in place.

Takes a little pressure to get it moving - it took me a couple minutes of
gentle persuasion at different points before I felt confident in pulling it
off. Remember that the lights and signals are still attached so you only
want to pull it forward a few inches so that you can disconnect the wires.

- - Eric