ST Rally

Hi Guys:

Thank you to those of you who have cast your votes, so far, on an ST
rally location.  I am sure I will be hearing from more of you.  I think
Eric's idea of also finding out how far people are willing to travel
will also be helpful information to gather at the same time.  In fact,
if you could respond with the information requested below, it would be
very helpful.  I know this means that some of you will be e-mailing
again, and I apologize for any inconvenience, but this is a developing
process!!  If you would prefer to respond to my personal e-mail instead
of the list, it's "RedRiders@xxxxxxx".

Please include the following information:
1.  Suggested location of Rally;
2.  Your location;
3.  Approximate miles you are willing to travel to the Rally; and
4.  Preferred month in which to hold rally (or a more specific
timeframe).

If you do not have a preference on one or more of these issues, please
also let me know that.

Thanks guys!  Hope to hear from you soon!!

Lisa White
'99 Sprint ST