Re: Annual gathering?

Richard & Lisa White wrote:

> >>   Super bike, we need to think about an annual gathering?
>
> > Sounds good - any ideas for a location?
>
> Lisa and I believe somewhere centrally located with great terrain would
> be ideal.  A couple ideas would be somewhere along highway 7 in Arkansas
> or just north of there in Branson Missouri (no, we're no where near old
> enough for retirement).  Another would be any small community in the
> Colorado Rockies.
>
> Otherwise, you could take a poll (extra work) and determine where the
> largest concentration of ST owners lives that would be interested in
> attending.  Then ask for suggestions around that area.  BTW, the Texas
> hill country wouldn't bad either and we know there's a few Texas riders
> on the list.
>
> Richard & Lisa White

   Eric,

     I vote for Albuquerque, New Mexico as it is half way between
Dallas. Texas and Los Angeles, Calif. Of course if we take our fearless
leader Eric into consideration then we should meet in Dallas. So, the
actual location will probably come out to be Boise, Idaho where there
isn't likely to be a Triumph dealer and none of us live there anyway and
it has yet to be invaded by any motorcycle group ever and therefore will
be off guard and unprejudiced and therefore a neutral location favouring
no one. Ok, so we're all agreed that L.A.'s the place! ????

Name with held for obvious reasons