Re: Brake Light

At 04:24 PM 04/02/1999 -0600, Lisa wrote:
>Now I have a question.  I had the "opportunity", after being kicked off
>my bike by my husband, to ride behind the ST on the Exec.  I noticed
>that when the brake light comes on, it lights up only the right half of
>the rear light.  Since I, thankfully, have not ridden behind  my bike
>very much, I have not noticed this, and Richard said he has not noticed
>this before either.  Is this normal or do I have a glitch?

Both sides on mine light up - you may have a bad element in one bulb. If
you can't tell by looking at the bulb, swap the bulbs and see if the
problem follows the bulb. If it does, get a new bulb. If it stays non
working on the same side then you have another problem - maybe a bad wire
or socket.

- - Eric