Re: Annual gathering?

Hey folks,
 That sounds like a plan! My vote is for the Colorado Rockies, as that is some
of the best riding I've found in recent years. It also helps to be at 10,000
ft during the summer months.
Anyone have ideas on a great weatherproof cover for our bikes (besides
garage)?
Are there available adapters for an electric vest, etc?
Where the hell are my panniers?
I'm hosting a camping ride to the Kern River area at the end of April, anyone
interested?
Hope to see some of you on the road soon,
                                                    Jim
'99 ST "Sable"
'91 Concours "Gigi"