New owner

At 09:02 AM 04/01/1999 -0500, Tony wrote:
>Thought it was about time to introduce myself and extend my thanks to  Eric
>for doing us all such a great service with this mailing list.

No problem - I'm learning a lot as I go, so its good for me, plus the
people on the list are really top notch and have some really good info to
pass along. Nothing but a win - win situation for me - plus it gives me an
excuse to talk bikes while at work  ;-)

>I am scheduled to pick up my red ST on Monday but the forecasted high is
>only slightly above the freezing point  and its about 100 miles away in
>Kingston, Ontario, Canada so I have my doubts. I have not seen it yet but
>apparently it came with bags so in that respect I am more fortunate than
>some of you blessed with warmer weather.

yeah, but we can still ride our bikes without our breath freezing to the
inside of the visor ;-)

>I too am interested in purchasing some InvincaShield to protect my new toy.
>I ordered the tank protector, hugger and front mud guard extension but
>obviously they aren't going to do too much for the underside of the fairing.

Added you to the list

Keep us updated on the delivery of the new bike - Christmas in April ....

- - Eric