InvincaShield Update

Well, I've checked several sources on the 3M product and everyone seems to
be pricing the bulk film at about the same price. I did find my invoice
from the last batch and I paid $39.95 (+$5 for S/H) for (2) 12"x16" sheets.
By purchasing a straight length and cutting it myself, the price works out
to about $8.25 per square foot - so, a 12" x 36" sheet (more than what I
got for $40 above) would work out to $24.75. I figure that I can ship via
priority mail for around $3.30 in the US and Canada - higher for Australia,
Europe and others.

I did some rough patterns and 36" will give you enough to make a tank
protector, 2 knee insert protectors and the belly pan protector, plus a
little left over for mistakes etc.

So, if there is enough people interested I will put in an order and then do
the cutting and shipping. Need to have at least 7 committed orders

US and Canada - approx US$28 including shipping
UK and Europe - approx US$33 including shipping
Australia - approx US$35 including shipping

Shipping may come out a little lower for Europe and Australia - was using
the online pricing guide with approximate rates, so if I can keep the
weight down, I may be able to get a better rate which I will pass along to
the purchasers - as I said before, I am not making any money on this deal.

- - Eric